Construction management firm delivering fitout and refurbishment services to the corporate real estate industry on projects valued to $10M. Boutique in nature our client can offer personalised service to their clients, have a dedicated team of sub-contractors and suppliers and a professional yet agile culture.
Supported by an experienced managerial team the Site Manager will be responsible for ensuring day to day activities are planned / scheduled in accordance with the programme and carried out in safe manner whilst maintaining a high-quality build.
Salary will depend on experience however a package of between $130K - $150K is achievable
Skills / Experience
- Carpentry Trade
- Supervisory experience delivering commercial fitout projects - $5M
- Experience working in a tier two environment is desirable
- Ability to coordinate trades in fast pace environment.
- Above average computer skills
- You will be backed by an experienced managerial team who pride themselves on the support offered at a site level
- Being a boutique firm, you will have direct access to senior management and be able to progress your career rapidly
- Professional, Agile and Flexible Culture