A commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40 years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $130M with over 45 staff in the business and already have a full order book for the remainder of the year and are already looking towards 2023.
The role – Site Manager
They are looking for a Site Manager to join the business to deliver a $18M Commercial project located on the south side of Brisbane. You will be totally responsible for the site and you will have a relevant Foreman to support you as well as a roaming Safety Officer.
What you need
- A trade background
- Experience with a similar size builder
- An open QLD supervisors license
- Experience delivering projects of $15M plus
- Stability with previous employers
- A team player
- Working for a builder who value their employees and who have a great staff retention rate
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Work for a builder who offer flexibility and a real work/life balance
How to apply
To hear more about this role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com