Established commercial builder with a tremendous reputation in QLD. They turn over close to $80M per annum and excel in the delivery of projects around $15-20M in value.
They take pride in low staff turnover in what is a very turbulent industry. With a solid portfolio of projects secured throughout 2022 and 2023, this is an opportunity for career minded individuals.
The Opportunity & Project
We are looking for a competent Site Manager initially working on a $14M multi-residential project located at Underwood which runs for 12-14 months. Following construction move to different sectors of construction within the business (commercial, health etc) to round out your experience.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage safe delivery of the project with strict adherence with the project's time, cost and quality objectives
- Managing OHS and Site Safety
- Coordinate the work and performance of multiple teams to achieve outcomes
- Trouble shooting onsite issues
- Complete progress reporting, activities, regular reporting to the Project Manager
- Contribute to development of work methods, construction programs and planned workload
- Undertake site inspections, conduct testing and upkeep of site inductions where required
- Worked for a reputable builder / developer in Australia
- Have demonstrated experience as a Foreman
- Large residential experience highly regarded
- Excellent people management skills
- Able to lead from the front and work in team environment
To discuss, please contact our construction specialist David Hope: 0406 665 799 / firstname.lastname@example.org