Brisbane builder with 20+ years of history in QLD. They specialise in new build construction ranging from $3M to $14M in value.
Sectors they cover are education, commercial, health, leisure and retail. Over the years they have built a strong reputation and benefit from regular repeat work.
The Directors are passionate about their business and have fostered a close-knit company culture.
Site Manager required to deliver new build projects in Brisbane, up to $14M in value. Amongst others, they have a large number of Education projects coming up from June to December this year.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate labour activity on site and manage overall site performance of the building and construction process, including liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Reviewing building practices to ensure compliance with forecast budgets, project management procedures and health and safety guidelines
- Implementing and updating documentation as required, such as a site diary and incident reports
- Proven experience as a Site Manager
- New build experience is essential
- Education experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- A trades background
- An open QLD supervisors license
- Stability with previous employers