This company is a famous tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including construction, refurbishment and fit out across commercial, residential, health and education sectors with projects valuing anything from $10M to $50M.
In the past 5 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the commercial, education and health sectors; completing a variety of complex building projects.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to a number of recent successful tenders they are looking for a experienced Site Manager to join the team. You will be working on Education, agecare, health projects from $500k to $10M. These projects will be a mixture of new builds, refurbs and large scale services upgrades.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous construction experience is essential
- Previous experience with a known builder delivering projects from $1M to $10M.
- Experience completing projects within the education/health sector is an advantage
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Working on interesting and challenging projects
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Work for a well known brand that operate all over Australia
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com