- Work with passionate and supportive senior management team
- Join a long-standing NSW Builder with strong reputation
- D & C contracts within hospitality and education sectors
Join an Australian owned mid-tier builder that currently employs approx. 150 staff across multiple offices on the eastern seaboard. The company is made up of several divisions focusing on Major Construction, Remedial and Project Management. The company is at the forefront of Innovation and technology however brings over 100 of experience.
Work in hand includes – D & C clubs/pubs and Independent school $10M - $50M
Culture / Benefits
- You will be joining a thriving builder under a supportive senior leadership team who have just restructured and will be driving the business forward in 2021.
- The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and the culture.
- They promote diversity and inclusion and will be a builder to watch for employee satisfaction in the future.
- This is an exciting time to be joining this builder as currently the structure is fairly flat however with growth plans in place more middle management positions will be introduced.
- Having multiple revenue streams protects the business form downturns in the market
- You will be provided with a clear career path and work under a supportive, positive, and practical senior leadership team
You will lead a team delivering a $25M educational projects in Sydney’s NW. You will report to a long serving Project Manager who has lots of runs on the board successfully delivering work for this Builder.
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for coordinating all day-to-day activities on site ensuring that programme and budget is maintained. Working cohesively with your site team you will ensure the works are carried out in a safe manner, are to specification and is handed over with a high-quality finish.
Background / Experience
- Trade qualification, building qualification background advantageous
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects in excess of $20M within the mid-tier market, ideally on educational projects
- Ability to build rapport with sub-contractors and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong buildability, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a good gasp on budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company system management systems
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic on-site management tools