A Tier 2 builder who have been operating for 18 years in QLD are looking for a experienced Site Manager to join the team. They are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $50M.
The role – Experienced Site Manager (Gold Coast)
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver to join the business and deliver a project that starts in 5 weeks which is a $38M high end apartment project located on the Gold Coast. You must have previous experience delivering these type/size of projects and show stability with previous employers. They are looking for someone who has consistently been delivering projects of $20M plus and you must have previous apartment experience.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Site Manager with a known builder in QLD
- Come from a trade background
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Experience delivering projects of $20m plus
- Variety of project experience in different sectors is preferred but residential is a must
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate. Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please clock APPLY or email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or call david on 0406 665 799 for more information
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com