This company is a renowned national Tier 3 builder who deliver a mixture of new build and fit out projects in the commercial, health, retail sectors with offices across the country.
About the Role – Site Manager (Long term contract role for duration of project)
This highly respected builder are close to securing a $12m commercial new build which is located at the southern end of the Sunshine Coast and if they are successful, they will be looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver this project and would like to engage this person on a contact basis for the duration of the project which will be 10-12 months.
To be considered for this role you will need proven experience consistently delivering projects of $10m plus in the new build construction sector.
As an estimate, the project will start in 6 weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Have a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience delivering your own projects
- Worked for a known builder in Brisbane
- Experience delivering projects of $10M plus
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Hold a current Supervisor license/builders license
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious, self-motivated and reliable
- A team player
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please clock APPLY or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com