Originally from Melbourne this well-respected builder has been operating for over 30 years and now have a presence in VIC, NSW & QLD. Their QLD operation has been running for over 10 years. The projects they are known for delivering are within the Industrial, health and aged care sectors up to $30M.
About the role – Site Manager
Due to a continued growth and successful tenders they are now looking for a Site Manager to join the team. Your first project will be a $4M industrial build located on the North side which will run until Feb/March 2020. You will be solely responsible for the project from a site perspective and will be supported by an experienced PM and CA who will be based in the office.
The project starts in two weeks so at this stage they are looking for someone on a permanent basis OR a contract basis.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Experience with a similar size builder on similar size projects
- Experience and history running your own projects up to $10M
- Stability with previous employers
- A good mixture of project experience
- Working for a builder who has a very good reputation in Australia
- Work for a builder who cares about their employees
- Work on a health and aged care projects
- Stable Builder with a strong pipeline
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406665799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com