Established for over 18 years this well renowned builder is known for high quality fit out projects. With offices in NSW, QLD, VIC and ACT they have built a great reputation amongst their clients and the industry. They typically deliver commercial fit out and refurbishment projects from $500k - $10M
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to a growing workload and tenders across the health sector they are looking to add a Site Manager to the team who has a strong health sector fit out and refurb background.
You will be responsible for running an upcoming health fit out and will be able to demonstrate experience across the health sector.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder
- Experience on projects up to $10M
- Health fit out and refurb experience essential
- Must have QBCC supervisor or builder licence
- Must have current and up to date First Aid
- Working on a health refurbishment project
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive weekly rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com