Their Brisbane office have recently secured 2 new projects and they are in need of an experienced Site Manager to join the team. You will be delivering a complex CBD project valued at $10m which has structures and services involved in a confined space.
We are looking for a Site Manager who has come from a Tier 2 background.
Reporting into Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day safety, quality and programme to ensure that project milestones are met.
This will include:
- Day to day management and coordination of all subcontractors on site
- Ensure BCA Compliance for each project
- Ensure site safety and review the SWMS and Safety Data Sheets
- Carry out daily site inductions in accordance with OHS requirements
- Daily inductions and set up of site office
- Preparation of dilapidation reports
- Quality control
- Ensure productivity, efficiency and time frames are being met onsite
- 5+ years experience running your own projects
- Stability with previous employers is key
- Hold relevant qualifications within carpentry
- Ideally come from a Tier 2 background
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Be professional, act with integrity and have good communication and presentation skills
- A current first aid certificate
- Computer proficiency would be a strong advantage
To get some more information please email your CV to email@example.com
For more construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com