Joining this business, you will be working with some of NSW’s most respected senior managers who have an impeccable reputation. The business currently have a combined workforce of over 400 people nationwide, turn over in excess of $800M and deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and corporate blue-chips.
Why people want to join
Senior Management are very proud of the vibe that has been created in the office over the last 2 years. They aim to provide flexibility and balance to all staff whether you are office or site based and in return enjoy low turnover of staff. The company are in a very strong financial position with all projects in construction turning a profit and approx. $400M worth of work in hand for next FY
Reporting into a locally based Project Manager and Sydney based Construction Manager you will be responsible for delivering a $70M retail development in Newcastle. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely and safe delivery of the project in accordance with the clients specifications.
Background / Experience
- Trade background ideally with retail experience
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for managing budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Above average computer literacy
Please call Carmel Jones on 0428 433 876 for more information or apply for the position below. Carmel.Jones@cgcrecruitment.com