This company is a renowned Brisbane and Gold Coast tier 3 building contractor. They complete a wide range of residential projects including high-rise apartments and townhouse construction with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Site Foreman
Due to ongoing project requirements following successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Site Foreman to assist with a project in North Brisbane. The project is a multi-level apartment development valued at around $15M. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Site Manager. You will be capable of coordinating trades and monitoring safety. They are looking for this person to start as soon as possible.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced as a Site Foreman on residential or commercial mid to high rise projects
- Trade background with valid site Supervisor’s license
- Previous experience with a known builder is preferred
- Consistent with QLD QBCC building codes and safety regulations
- Strong communicator, and approachable by nature
- Working on a mid-rise residential project in North Brisbane
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com