This company is a renowned Brisbane and Gold Coast tier 3 building contractor. They complete a wide range of residential projects including high-rise apartments and townhouse construction with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to the commencement of a new project soon to go live they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to run a project on the Gold Coast. The project is a multi-level apartment development valued at around $16M. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Construction Manager. You will be capable running the site and later on in the project will oversee a foreman who will assist with coordinating trades, monitoring safety and material procurement. They are looking for this person to start in early June.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced as a Site Manager on mid rise projects of at least $16M
- Trade background with valid site supervisor’s or builder’s license
- Previous experience with a known builder is preferred
- Consistent with QLD QBCC building codes and safety regulations
- Strong communicator, and approachable by nature
- Working on a mid-rise residential project on the Gold Coast
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com