CGC Recruitment have partnered with a long standing client Nationally who are at the forefront of the infrastructure boom in QLD and deliver major projects across a number of sectors including Roads, Rail, Defence and Resources.
They are currently involved in the delivery of one of Brisbane's most iconic infrastructure projects of the last 20 years and have immediate contract requirement for a Site Engineer to assist in the deliver of a major Brownfield Construction projects.
Due to an an acceleration period across the project an immediate need has been created for a Site Based Civil Engineer to assist in the delivery of the CSR package across a large section of works. The role will report into a Senior Project Engineer on site and will involve working in a complex brownfield environment so planning dealing with multiple interfaces is critical for this role. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide input into 3 week look ahead programmes for CSR crews at weekly meetings with project teams
- Manage subcontractors to safely deliver works
- Work with design team to ensure compliance to design and identify areas to improve constructability
- Provide Quality Assurance by following the QA process, submitting RFIs, completing ITCs, writing ITPs
The role is an initial 6 month contract engaged through CGC working on a daily rate basis. However if both parties are happy the role will then move into a full time position with the project team for the duration of the job.
- Minimum 1 years Site based Construction experience
- Degree Qualified Civil Engineer
- Experience working in a brownfield construction environment is preferred
- Must be a self start who is driven and motivated to learn
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 for a confidential chat or email email@example.com