Established for some 20 years this successful family run builder are quietly building their reputation through excellent planning and resource management while executing and delivering projects to a high standard.
Covering building and refurbishment projects in the commercial, education, residential, rail infrastructure and retail sectors they continue to grow through excellent customer satisfaction and delivering a quality project.
I am currently seeking a site engineer to work on a long term contract to delivery a range of new build project in the government and retail space, valued at approximately $8M.
Primarily working under a tier 1 managing the station packages.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a site engineer role
- Ambitious attitude and strong work ethic
- Experience with letting contracts on project $1M +
- Government contract exposure would be preferred but not essential
- Experience with reputable tier 3 or 2 builders
- Driver licence and ability to get from site to head office
- Tertiary qualifications is a MUST
Whats in it for you?
- Above market rates
- Excellent project exposure
- Work within a business that is growing
- Work for a business that is genuine and focused on delivering projects the right way
How to apply:
Apply via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org