- Project in excavations stages, join from the beginning.
- Work under a collaborative exe management team
- Opportunity to work across a variety of projects valued from $20M - $100M
The founders / owners of this privately owned builder are passionate, astute leaders who have handpicked the exe management team over the last 5 years and are driving the business forward with a clear 2025 business plan. For over 15 years they have forged a successful business career working with blue chip clients within aged care, government, and residential sectors. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing a dedicated team of 110 ppl.
Why apply for this role
You will be joining a builder that as solid foundations working within the aged care, residential and commercial market on projects valued to $100M that has a busy pipeline of work forecast for the remainder of this year. You will be working under an astute project and construction manager and be joining a project whilst still in the ground.
Based on site at an independent living development in the inner west you will be responsible overseeing the structural trades working alongside a façade / finishes engineer and reporting directly into a Project Manager. The project is worth $30M and has 12-18 months to go.
This will involve:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Overseeing RFI process
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Civil / Structural Degree
- Strong experience working with Structure