CGC’s client is a highly reputable large tier two builder that has a strong history building in the Sydney’s marketplace.
Seeking a Site Administrator to join a long term project in the Blacktown region, as a permanent employee.
Interviewing immediately, Jan start.
Culture / Benefits
Outstanding reputation, with high staff retention, especially during COVID. They work with prestigious clients across an array of interesting and challenging projects. You will be utilised on more projects beyond this one.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage front desk reception of site office including managing visitors and managing phone calls
- Data entry of daily inductions and maintain accurate records
- Organise hard copies of Site Plans and associated documents and ensure all documents are up to date
- Scanning and filing
- Ensure office and site supplies are maintained and ordered appropriately
- Site Visits where you will need the hard hat and high vis, White card ideal (can also be provided)
- Take regular photos of site progress and file accordingly – as requested
- Keep records and receipts for petty cash and organise reimbursement of the same
- Prepare weekly timesheets for required employees
- Assist in the maintenance of MSDS, Plant Registers and SWMS
- Assist with supply items and that they are ordered and entered into Jobpac accurately – as required
- Ensure there is a stock of PPE available for the project and ensure this is managed accordingly
- Light kitchen duties, ordering of kitchen items and stationary ordering
This is an all-rounder role that will suit someone with previous experience as a junior Site or Project Administrator within the construction industry. To be successful you will have the following skills and attributes –
- Previous experience as a site admin or office administrator for a construction company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to take ownership and work autonomously
- Ideally you'll have a White Card
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com