CGC’s client is a highly reputable large tier two builder that has a strong history building in the Sydney’s marketplace. They have been privileged to be a part of some of Sydney’s most iconic projects and have undoubtedly taken pride in helping reshape Sydney's skyline.
Seeking a Site Administrator to join their Lower North Shore site office, to start immediately as a permanent employee. Based in commercial office space next to site.
Culture / Benefits
Outstanding reputation, with high staff retention, especially during COVID. They work with prestigious clients across an array of interesting and challenging projects. You will be utilised on more projects beyond this one.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Based on the front desk - reception duties
- Supporting the project team and senior management with office and admin duties
- Maintaining office supplies and organising of IT equipment
- Onboarding of new starters
- Subcontractor management - signing in and out
- Assisting inductions and tool hire
- Organising/managing meeting rooms and conference calls
- Relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
This is an all-rounder role that will suit someone with previous experience as a junior Site or Project Administrator within the construction industry. To be successful you will have the following skills and attributes –
- Previous experience as a site admin for a construction company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to take ownership and work autonomously
- Must be able to start immediately (notice periods fine)
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com