CGC Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading national builder with an excellent reputation within Australia for delivering high quality projects.
They have recently been awarded a number of new projects in QLD and also have an excellent pipeline of projects ready to land in addition, so are looking to bring on board a Services Engineer for their high performing QLD team.
Key project sectors include; Shopping Centres, Healthcare and Education (some of the busiest and growing sectors within QLD), working on both greenfield and brownfield projects ranging from $30m-$150m+ typically within inner Sydney region.
As a Services Engineer, you will work closely with the Design Managers and Pre Construction team, that will also include;
- Working closely with Senior Project Managers and Construction Managers
- Overseeing services sub contractor site management / coordination - HVAC, Electrical, Fire, Hydraulics, BMS, AV, Security etc.
- Attending design meetings
- Working on tenders
Your role will see you join a team of 3 in the Services space and you will roam across 2 to 3 projects at a time.
- Flexible working environment.
- Strong systems in place
- Full autonomy. No micro-management.
- Permanent position within a well established national builder that are experiencing exciting growth plans
- Highly competitive salary package
Click APPLY NOW or send your application to email@example.com - For a confidential discussion, call David Hope on 0406 665 799