Proven experience in delivering, installing and commissioning high integrity systems for the railway sector across Australia.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the efficient delivery of high quality systems and safety assurance services to clients, particularly in the rail industry. You will be involved in developing safety assurance strategies, plans and analysis in order to ensure safe and reliable operations and meet regulatory requirements.
This may include: hazard analysis, stakeholder workshops, safety case development, hazard log management, risk management, reliability modelling and prediction, requirements analysis, auditing, software assurance, verification and validation activities.
- Carry out systems engineering and assurance practices to complex, safety-critical, socio-technical systems in the rail domain;
- Documents user, business, system and design requirements, options analysis and decisions made in progressing to recommended solutions
- Develops systems assurance plans and any supporting processes and documents
- Implements and co-ordinates systems assurance programs of work, including RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) analysis
- Provides advice on and analysis of the reliability and safety of software-intensive systems
- Coordinates technical and systems assurance reviews
- Contribute to business development and growth
- Mentoring junior engineers is a key part of the role
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated in relevant engineering subject
- Possess 8-12 years of experience in system safety engineering
- Is willing to occasionally travel interstate
- Is an Australian citizen and able to obtain security clearance
Company Culture and Benefits
- Highly experienced team of consultants that specialise in complex railway systems projects
- People enjoy working here due to the culture and the opportunity to work in a group that are genuinely passionate about system engineering and safety assurance
- Great opportunities for career growth and to learn from industry experts
For a full, detailed job description and to discuss in more detail please contact Carly Fripp to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0282 524 021