Our client is a top class global consultancy, founded on the idea of putting company culture high on the agenda whilst striving for design excellence.
They go after a wide range of complex projects within their building structures division including government, commercial, high rise, residential and industrial.
They have deliberately kept their project range broad to protect against slumps in certain sectors and this strategy has proved to be highly successful.
Clients are queuing up to give this dynamic business work and they will continue to go from strength to strength in Brisbane and throughout the region.
Due to an upcoming major transport project they are currently looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their group in a permanent capacity.
Working as a key member of the structures team you will work on a career defining transport projects which comprises of complex structures with underground components.
You will use the latest design technology to produce future proof documentation and will help to deliver one of the largest transport projects in the country.
You will work closely with the client and other divisions and will provide,
- Underground structures design on a wide range of transport projects
- Client liaison
- Mentorship of junior Engineers
- Team guidance and influence
- Site visits
- Min 5 years’ experience in civil, underground structures or tunnels
- In depth understanding of Australian design codes
- Experience on relevant design software
- Desire to be involved in a major project
- Great salary and bonus
- Amazing company culture
- Career path to Senior and beyond
- Work life balance
- Superb location
Not keen on a permanent role?, then speak to us about contract options on the same project!!
Call Evan on 0499 772 632, email email@example.com or hit Apply now