Reporting in the Structural Lead, and working closely with a team of Structural Engineers & Drafters, you will be responsible for Drafting, preparation of structural documentation using Revit and AutoCAD, and coordination.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5+ years experience as a Structural Drafter within an engineering consultancy.
- Be fully proficient in Revit & AutoCAD
- Experienced user of clash detection software.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Passion for engineering.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be apart of a global firm working on major projects.
- Training & development schemes
- Flexible working & the ability to work from home 2 days per week.