Systems include: rolling stock, traction and overhead wiring, signalling and control systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out systems engineering practices to complex, safety-critical, socio-technical systems on the project,
- Documents user, business, system and design requirements, options analysis and decisions made in progressing to recommended solutions,
- Develops systems engineering, requirements management, V&V and configuration management plans,
- Implements and co-ordinates requirements management, traceability and change control management,
- Coordinates technical reviews.
Skills & Experience Required:
Systems Engineering Processes
- Requirements analysis
- Configuration management
- Risk analysis
- Technical assessment and control
- Verification & validation testing
- Commissioning and transition to operations
- SEMP (Systems Engineering Management Plan)
- RMP (Requirements Management Plan)
- TEMP (Test Evaluation Master Plan)
- CONOPS (Concept of Operations)
- URS/SRS (User / System Requirements Specification)
- SOW (Statement of Works)
- VCRM (Verification Cross Reference Matrix)
- Transition /Commissioning Plan
Technical planning and application of Systems Engineering Standards / Frameworks
- - ISO IEC 15288-2015 (IEEE 15288-2015) System life cycle processes.
- - ISO IEC 26702-2007 (IEEE 1220-2005) Systems engineering process.
- - EIA-632 (2003) Processes for Engineering a System.
- - IBM Rational DOORS
For a full, detailed job description and to discuss in more detail please contact George Hvid to discuss: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 or 0282 524 013