LOCATION - Sydney
SALARY - $110,000.00 - $160,000.00
Sensational business - National Market Presence
The client is a leading Tier 2 Building Services design consultancy who has a passion to improve the quality of life for their employees, clients and end users alike.
They are a highly regarded national multi-discipline engineering firm with a fantastic reputation in the market. Due to a series of successfully completed large scale and high profile landmark projects, this consultancy is experiencing continued success and is being awarded some of the largest and most desirable projects in the industry.
Due to this increased success, they are looking for a Senior or Associate Sustainability Engineer to join their growing national sustainability team.
Due to the above mentioned growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior or Associate level Sustainability Engineer to fulfill their passion for sustainability in a client facing, hands on role.
The role will offer the successful individual the opportunity to win business through business development, strategy, resource planning and providing technical sustainability solutions for infrastructure, buildings and precinct scale developments. You will be expected to build relationships with existing key clients and create new client relationships to increase business opportunities for the Sustainability Group. This will involve assisting in the preparation of tender submissions and presentations.
The role will give you the chance to manage a range of sustainability projects, either in support of a wider team or as the Project Manager as well as offering sustainability expertise to multi-disciplinary project teams and helping mentor, train and develop junior staff.
You will be expected to deliver Green Star and Infrastructure Sustainability Ratings and manage the delivery of project-related tasks to meet budget, time-frame and quality targets, exceeding client expectations is key to success in this role.
- Engineering degree (ideally mechanical or electrical engineering) and 6+ years' demonstrated experience on implementing sustainability solutions to buildings projects.
- Building systems modelling capability in IES VE Environment software.
- The ability to think outside the box to deliver sustainable solutions for clients, and be a multidisciplinary worker.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team.
- A flexible approach to challenges and possess an ability to develop good relationships with internal and external clients.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as being a proactive team player.
- Interested in Business development and Strategy to assist in growing the sustainability services in the Sydney market.
- Passion about sustainability, with a focus for delivering to client needs.
- Green Star Accredited Professional with demonstrated experience in applying the Green Star Rating tool.
- An Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professional with demonstrated experience in applying the IS Rating tool.
- Highly competitive salary
- Management career path
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture