Our client operates all over Australia and is known as one of the largest tier 2 builders in the country. They operate in sectors such as education, industrial, health and more recently agecare with their projects valuing anything from $30M to $200M. Their QLD division has been operating for over 10 years and they currently have two offices in the state.
The role – Senior Site Manager
An opportunity exists for a Senior Site Manager to join the business. This is strategic hire with several projects due to start in the second half of 2019. You must be capable of delivering a $80M to $100M project.
What you need to be considered:
- A trade background
- Proven experience delivering projects up to $50M plus
- Experience in most sectors will be considered with health being of interest
- Stability on your CV is essential
- Be well presented
- Lead from the front
- Strong client relationship skills
- Looking for a long term career
For more information on this role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com