Having operating in the Sydney market for over 10 years they have developed a reputation for producing a quality project on time and on budget. With the main bulk of their work within the Fit-out/Refurbishment market they have an established base of both client and subcontractors which they have developed over time.
With a full order book for the rest of 2019 they are going through a significant growth period at the present time and are looking to add an new Senior Site Manager with a min of 5 year experience to their team in order to support their current predicted growth. Project up to $10m D&C.
NSW Office and Culture:
Current staff numbers in NSW are sitting at 15 including PM's CA's and Site Managers. They are looking grow organically with the right staff, ensuring the culture remains positive. As a office they have a "can do"positive attitude, where everyone support each other to achieve great project outcomes.
As a Site Manager you will be supported by an established team including Project Manager, Contract Administrator and a Leading hand. Initially you be running a site valued at $6m which involves the full refurbishment of 3 buildings including structural works, demolition and roofing. Your duties will include:
- Managing Contractors - To ensure work quality and program
- Run Inductions and Pre-start meeting.
- Manage Safety - Reviewing and Writing SWMS and JSA
- Review & Manage Program - Writing short term programs - as required
- Managing Daily Diaries.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
What you need to be successful:
- Stability with previous employers
- A background in the fit out/refurb sector. Small new build will also be considered
- A team player
- Have a carpentry background
- Working for a builder who are in a growth period
- Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance
- Career progression a guarantee
- Strong pipeline of work
- Salary from $120K to $180K depending on experience
If you are keen to hear more about the role please contact John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email your CV to email@example.com
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com