Prepare project schedules and plans covering the full project scope and all project phases.
Optimise schedules to ensure delivery of all projects and programs meet the project objectives, timelines and budgets.
Maintain consistency, accuracy and efficiency in scheduling across Delivery Management (DM).
- Prepare project plans and schedules (in accordance with SWC Scheduling processes and procedures) to deliver projects on time and within budget, from Project Initiation through to Close Out and Handover.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure project plans and schedules are aligned.
- Establish project key milestones and ensure they are tracked and reported on.
- Identify the critical path for the project and detail in the schedule; report progress against the path as required.
- Maintain and update schedules and ensure the PM is aware of any critical issues which may affect critical path or milestones.
- Assist with the review and endorsement of Contractor Schedules and plans.
- Assist the Project Manager with the projects’ forecast (time & cost).
- Assist the Project Manager with the validation of contractor extension of time (EOT) claims, and ensure the EOT claims are incorporated into the schedule baseline as required.
- Prepare and monitor variance reports in respect of progress, costs, time and resources against plan and schedule.
- Participate in Project Progress Review and Post Execution Reviews and resulting actions to continuously improve scheduling processes.
- Monitor variance reports in respect of progress, for time and, cost and resources if appropriate, against plan and schedule. Recommend and provide solutions and improvements on planning and scheduling where applicable.
- 8+ years of experience in planning/scheduling role
- Deep knowledge of Primavera P6
- Management of master programme incorporating two or more contractors’ schedule
- Developed resource and cost leaded programmes
- Generated progress reports, KPIs and variance analysis
- Performed Earned Value and CPM analysis
- Have done delay analysis using globally recognised methods
- Experience in Water projects is highly regarded
- Experience in major projects is an advantage
- Project portfolio management experience is highly regarded
Apply via you preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org