Align your learning and industry experience with a booming company leading the Australian market in over 6 project sectors!
- Learn alongside industry professionals delivering projects ranging from $1 - $100m
- Established and Expanding company leading the Australian market in over 6 sectors
- Lead the education team in this growing company.
- Grow with a company under the supervision of a Director offering mentor ship and extensive professional development
- Manage project scope from development to handover
- Manage design development as well as up-front regulatory approvals
- Be involved in new build projects from $1M - $100m in value
- Appoint contractors through the process of competitive tendering
- Identify and manage construction risks through the build process
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow through financial reporting
- Identification and rectification of defects
- Be a genuine, collaborative, team player who accepts challenges and uses critical thinking
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience assisting in the delivery of successful projects from start to finish within the Education sector.
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with contractors, clients and stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Have a professional work ethic with an optimistic attitude and friendly demeanour
The company was founded by well-known industry professionals who have now achieved record numbers within their short time of entrepreneurship. They are quickly becoming an industry name and their expert team specialise within 6 sectors including commercial, education, retail, industrial, hospital & culture, infrastructure and education.