A state wide government organisation for construction and infrastructure projects across the state.
This division focuses on creating the future of mobility in NSW, and shaping a world-leading transport system for our customers and communities within Sydney.
This role will be be focusing on the development of brownfield road infrastructure projects around the greater Sydney area.
You will provide high level professional guidance for the development projects for medium traffic based capital work projects for Sydney, ensuring compatibility with land use development, integration with other transport modes and the provision of high quality, safe, efficient and reliable road networks for the customer. The position undertakes extensive project assessments and ensures compliance with a range of technical, planning and environmental requirements and guides the many projects through environmental and other approval processes. It ensures that project outcomes are defined and delivered to meet the needs of customers and Government and that they assist in strengthening the economic development of the state.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Lead sub-programs and groups of projects including analysis of complex situations and issues to ensure strategies and plans are in place to achieve desired outcomes
- Lead and motivate others to work to achieve change and progress even in environments of conflicting interests and opinions
- Allocate, reallocate and develop resources and plans and act flexibly to achieve the best possible outcomes within resource limits
- Promote a customer-centric ethos to enable continuous connection with customer, community and business goals and priorities
- Use the range of project controls and tools to ensure projects are managed through development and delivery, which may include the use of infrastructure contracts, understanding technical specifications and specific technical/construction advice
- Ensure that infrastructure projects are compliant with the relevant planning approvals and with any relevant legislation and policy requirements
- Ensure project works comply with agreed quality and safety standards and are fit for purpose
- Prepare sound budgets for projects, by ensuring that processes are followed and monitor financial
aspects of projects to ensure that they are developed and delivered within agreed budgets.
- Maintain all reporting requirements to satisfy TfNSW, INSW, Government and stakeholder interests.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com