- Government Projects within education and defence
- Dynamic, passionate directors with clear vision
- High staff retention, position vacant due growth
This builder has over 2 decades of experience in NSW and boasts a large portfolio of successful projects delivered across facilities and maintenance, remedial and fitout/construction. They employee a staff of over 100 people and throughout 2020 achieved an increase in revenue.
They offer both D & C and construct only services, have a team of inhouse designers and deliver projects valued to $10M.
Culture / Benefits
This business is headed up by an astute director who believes inclusion and diversity. The management promotes flexible working arrangements, are focused on the health and wellbeing of staff and offers a family friendly environment.
The business has successfully operated in Sydney for over 15 years working across multiple silos of the industry, have highly developed systems and offer clear career paths for employees.
Offices are location in the CBD
With FSC accreditation recently obtained this company is looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager that can initially help win and deliver both GOV educational and defence projects whilst in the background helping management to establish a department focused on delivering this work.
Within 2 years the plan will be to have a team built up around this resource delivering projects valued to $10M.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the
- Bid and tender management
- Procurement process,
- Master programming,
- Negotiation and liaison with subcontractors,
- Managing project financials
- Liaising with your site team to drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion.
- Manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, designers and internal staff.
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 / 92524019 for more information or apply for the position below. Carmel.firstname.lastname@example.org