- Builder / Developer with busy order book
- Forwarding work for over 5 years (approx $800M)
- Office based role near the CBD
Our client is one of Sydney’s leading builder developers who impressive portfolio of sophisticated, high quality apartments built within sort after communities. They have a full order book for the next few years and are looking for a Project Manager to start a new project kicking off in Castle Hill
Culture / Benefits
You will benefit from working with some of NSW’s most formidable senior leaders in the residential development sector. This builder has developed a good reputation for delivering a quality product and over the last 20 years have built up repeat clientele who return to invest in their properties time and time again.
With the acquisitions that have happened over the last 24 months this builder has forwarding work for at least 5 years. That coupled with 4 large developments that have just started will ensure you enjoy a secure position
About the Position:
- Reporting into the Construction Manager and working closely with the design team you will be responsible for the management of all activity on the project and ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of progress.
- You will have overall responsibility for the successful completion of the project working with site team to achieve project milestones
- This will include the delivery of the project in line with the corporate objectives and controlling and coordinating the design management in order to maintain buildability and budgets.
- There will be a emphasis on monitoring budget revenue and delivering a high quality project whilst ensuring a safe working environment for all personnel.
Salary will depend on experience however figures of 220K-230K are achievable
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433876 email@example.com