CGC are working with one of Sydney’s premier builders to recruit a Senior Project Manager. This builder turns over in the vicinity of $300M working in Sydney and 4 regional hubs in NSW. Average projects value are from $30M - $50M with capability up too $100M.
This builder is well known for operating in the Commercial, Educational and Age Care sectors but also regularly take on projects in challenging and technical areas which is outside of their comfort zone, they do this so that their employees are constantly challenged.
Culture / Benefits
Due to their impeccable reputation, this builder enjoys high staff retention and rarely go to market to hire staff at this level. This retention can be attributed to the founders and senior management continued philosophy based on transparency and collaboration. Staff are not worked into the ground, are rewarded with industry leading salaries and kept informed of the company’s plans and vision.
With two prominent projects in excess of $100M in the pipeline a requirement has arisen to recruitment of a Senior Project Manager. You will be supported by site team and be responsible for:
- Program Management
- Strategic Risk Management
- Project Scope Definition
- Business Case Development & Feasibility Studies
- Tender Reviews and Analysis
- Stakeholder management and Client Liaison
- Construction Management degree
- In-depth understanding of how to set up contracts across large scale projects
- Thorough understanding of NSW contractual law
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk whilst setting up contracts
- Good leadership abilities