Working with this builder you will be joining one of Australia most successful fitout and refurbishment firms. A team of over 350 people service clients on a national basis delivering large scale projects valued to $50M.
The role – Senior Project Manager
Their busy Brisbane team are looking to add an experienced Project Manager into the team reporting directly to the QLD General Manager. You first project will be a landmark project on the outskirts of the CBD which is valued close to $10M which is a mixture of fit out and new build and a complex interesting build.
Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with recognised well known builders
- A strong Commercial, mixed construction and fit out is preferred
- Stability on your CV
- Able to lead from the front
- Team Player
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected builder who have a fantastic culture and a great variety of options within the business to satisfy your career ambitions.
- Work for a truly great company with a first-class reputation
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
- Career progression a guarantee
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com