- $50M + Data Centre projects
- Highly regarded, multi-award-winning builder with strong employee engagement
- Work with a progressive leading senior leadership team
You will be joining a business that has become a major player in the NSW market over the last 25 years. They are involved in helping bring to life a diverse and innovative range of project with blue chip clients. Over the last 12 months they have broken the $100M mark, added additional mid-level management and are well position tendering NSW government and private sector projects.
Tender pipeline includes - educational, data centres, industrial warehouses, aged care and general commercial works $40M - $120M
We are help helping recruit the next generation of Project Manager to join a thriving mid tier business. Do you work in the Data Centre sector as a SPE and looking for progression? This opportunity could be for you.
- You will report into both Construction and General Managers and be responsible for the management of all activity on the project, ensure client relations are maintained and all contractual requirements set out in the head contract are met.
- This will include a big emphasis on monitoring budget revenue and delivering a quality product whilst ensuring a safe working environment for all personnel.
- You will successfully deliver the project in line with corporate objectives, controlling and administering the D&C design process in order to maintain buildability and budgets
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in the data centre industry locally, have strong technical knowledge of the sector and have a good reputation with the providers.
- Salary will depend on experience however figures in excess of $180K are achievable
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who promote diversity and inclusion. You will work on interesting and iconic projects and be joining a high achieving and progressive team.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employee benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
Being approved for government projects their tender book is full, their balance sheet is strong and they are hiring at a strategic level to increase capability for the 20/21 FY
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director @ CGC Recruitment on 0428 433 876, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for the position below
All applications will be received in confidence