This Mid-Tier specialist National Contractor are currently experiencing a period of strategic growth with recent project wins across the Eastern Seaboard and Western Australia.
They have recently been announced as preferred contractor to deliver one of Australia's most iconic infrastructure projects and as of such have identified an opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to leas the delivery of an upcoming major rail project. Scope of works which includes Rail formation, Bulk Earth Works, surface and sub-surface drainage, culvert structure and the construction of a Rail facility. We are looking to speak to Engineers with the following experience:
- A Civil Construction related degree
- Experience working as a Senior Project Engineer with bulk earthworks, culverts and associated rail infrastructure
- A minimum of 5 year's experience as a Senior Project Engineer
- Able to handle any design issues
- Able to lead a team of Project Engineers and Site Engineers
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
The role will be based on a 21/7 FIFO basis and will offer a substantial uplift on base salary due to the nature of the roster. Applicants must be willing to on a FIFO type arrangement as project work is all located outside SEQ.
For more information, please call Rory on 042 026 703 or email your resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org