This national main tier contractor have a proven background in the delivery of complex civil infrastructure projects nationally across Australia. They have a proven reputation of delivering complex infrastructure projects on the Eastern Seaboard ranging from $10-150ml.
They have recently secured over $200ml worth of work over the last 6 months and as have such have identified the need for a Senior Project Engineer to join the business on a full time basis and assist in the delivery of a recently awarded located 3 hours South of Brisbane. As the Senior Engineer on site you will report in into the Construction Manager and you will be responsible for developing ITPs, putting schedules together and mentioning Junior Engineers. Scope of works includes structures, concrete works, pilling, foundations, footings etc.
We are actively looking to speak to Engineers who posses the following experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 8 years civil construction experience
- Prior experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Civil Contractor self performing works
- Ability to manage subcontractors and communicate with middle management
- Project delivery experience on road construction projects between $5-25ml
- Prior experience delivering TMR, BCC or RMS projects would be an advantage
The role is based outside of Brisbane and will be ran on a Mon-Fri 5/2 DIDO roster where you would be able to drive down to site first thing Monday morning and get an early afternoon finish on a Friday.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org