Our client are a Mid Tier Civil Contractor who are now have a proven reputation of delivering complex projects to the value of $25ml both in QLD and nationally across Australia. They are an Australian owned company who pride themselves on quality delivery outcomes and a working culture unrivaled by any business across the Eastern Seaboard.
There project hub is across SE QLD however they have recently secured upwards of $50ml both North and South Side of Brisbane so are actively looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join the team on a full time basis.
As Senior Project Engineer will have full project responsibility which will include development and control of budgets, reporting of project progress, technical and delivery strategies, risk, project schedules, deliverables, commercial and procurement arrangements. Direct reports will include, Project & Site Engineers and Supervisors. Scopes of work include; Bulk & Detailed Earthworks, Storm Water, Drainage, Utilities Re-locations etc.
We are looking to speak to Project Engineer looking to step up into an SPE role with the following experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 8 years civil construction experience
- Prior experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Civil Contractor self performing works
- Ability to lead a team but also report up into a construction manager
- Project delivery experience on road construction projects between $5-25ml
- Prior experience delivering TMR projects would be an advantage
- Must be an Australian permanent resident
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com