The Senior Project Coordinator drives the development, implementation and evaluation of complex change projects to support the branch and the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope in line with established agency project management methodology.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met.
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of change project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve change project outcomes.
- Ensure change projects comply with governance, safety and quality requirements, to successfully deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes.
- Undertake research and analysis, and formulate recommendations to support evidence-based change and transformation project planning and decision making.
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on emerging change and transformation issues and to support project development and delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project and priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in project managing and coordinating project support services.
- Knowledge of a range of technology applications and software to support project teams.
- Proven experience working collaboratively in a team environment to support a range of stakeholders and multiple projects to deliver on time and on budget services.