One of Australia's leading privately owned multi disciplinary advisory and consultancy organisations are looking for a senior project advisor in their facilities management division, to help deliver a range of projects that they are currently working on. The organisation specialise is PPP, government and higher education advisory, but do operate in the commercial sector for leading asset owners.
Working across a broad base of projects covering a diverse hard range of focuses from hard and soft FM, service delivery models, long term asset management, tender scoping or contacts administration, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting clients with transition in and transition out of FM and Asset Management providers and delivery models.
- Development of contracting and procurement documentation for FM and Asset Management Services in conjunction with clients and appropriate stakeholders e.g. specifications, key performance indicators etc.
- Facilitation of workshops with clients and stakeholders. (feasibility, bid evaluation etc)
- Preparation and Review of operational plans (asset management, contractor management)
- Preparation and delivery of engagement reports.
The key focus over the next 6 - 12 months will helping organisations align their organisations with ISO 55000 and experience in this space will be highly valued - even more so if you are a 'Certified Asset Manager'.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please send your CV in in response to this advert. Equally, feel free to give Oliver a call on 02 8252 4004.