Package: $120,000.00 - $160,000.00
Our client is a highly regarded and reputable global multi-disciplinary building services consultancy with a fantastic acclaim in the Australian buildings market.
This consultancy has a huge presence across the nation and attracts some of the top talent the industry has to offer, resulting in a consistent array of diverse and exciting projects in their portfolio.
Work-life balance, is at the core of their culture and is actively encouraged, resulting in a positive results driven working environment.
This is a great opportunity for an senior level Mechanical Engineer with mission critical data centre design experience to join a thriving building services team within one of Australia's market leaders, where you will play a key role in shaping the future of Australia's goal to become a global leader in data centres.
The role will offer the individual the opportunity to work within a high performing, nationally and globally recognised Mission Critical design team.
The role will give you the chance to broaden your skills and experience while being supported and encouraged to excel in every aspect of your career.
- 6+ years’ experience in Mechanical Building Services Design
- Relevant Mechanical Building services experience in AU essential
- Current experience designing data centres, 2 years minimum
- Senior level engineering opportunity
- A tertiary degree in Mechanical Design
- Passion for Mission Critical building services
- Permanent Residence or Citizenship Required
- Exciting career path
- High performing specialist team
- Friendly team and culture
- Superb management