Nationally recognised multi-disciplinary practice, known to be at the forefront of innovation and for their holistic approach to design within the built environment.
My client is looking to bring on a talented Senior Interior designer looking to take the next step in their career and work on a large variety of complex projects.
Known to have one of the best staff retention rates and an emphasis on work-life balance, my client works tirelessly to ensure their reputation of having a supportive, friendly and collaborative environment for their staff is maintained.
My client is on the lookout for an established mid-level or senior interior designer capable of running small-mid scale projects autonomously with capabilities in revit.
Working both as part of a small team and autonomously, you'll have the opportunity to not only run your own projects but also work as a wider office on a range of large-scale complex projects predominately within the public sector.
In order to be the successful applicant for this position, you should possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design/Architecture or an equivalent discipline
- A minimum basic understanding of Revit, as well as proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp
- Prior experience working on education, civic, transport and/or commercial and residential projects
- The ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Strong design and technical capabilities with a strong portfolio to evidence this
- Full Australian Working Rights
If this position appeals to you and you're looking to take the next step in your career, please click 'Apply Now'.
Otherwise, if you would like more information or to have a confidential chat, please give Alexandra Lowe from CGC Recruitment a ring on 02 8252 4027 or email her at email@example.com