- IMMEDIATE START - MUST BE AVAILABLE ASAP
- Pay Rate: $58.41 - $65.06 p/h + Super
- Located in Parramatta/WFH
Contribute to the successful development, implementation and delivery of grant initiatives, programs and projects to support NSW state.
• Participate within a team to successfully develop, implement, deliver and promote the state-wide grant programs and project objectives in a consistent, equitable and transparent manner.
• Deliver high quality customer service to grant applicants and other stakeholders.
• Monitor project implementation. grant milestone achievements and compliance, evaluate projects and draft timely status and post implementation reports to ensure her funding program and project outcomes are achieved and promoted.
• Contribute to the development of funding frameworks and models to increase effectiveness, accountability and transparency of grant funding programs and projects.
• Prepare high quality reports, submissions, briefing notes, letters and other correspondence as required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Full working rights in Australia is required
- Ability to work 35 hours a week (Weekdays only)
- Previous government experience is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills is highly desirable
- Sound experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation and governance of grant funding programs and projects is Essential