A global consultancy with an emphasis on the local communities in which they deliver their projects. They offer a wide range of benefits that combine with a thriving workplace to make it a very enjoyable place to work.
As part of their business strategy, they are undergoing a period of sustained growth and as such it's a prime time to join the business.
Part of their growth strategy includes their geotechnical presence in NSW. They have a large team nationally but Sydney is their target growth area. With a strong existing pipeline of projects, you will be the initial key figure in delivering NSW projects with the support of other offices and will play a key role in delivering the business plan.
You will work closely with Sector Leads across the country as well as the Senior Management Team in NSW to deliver a wide range of geotechnical engineering projects. You will also play a key role in the further growth of the team.
This career defining opportunity would suit an individual who is able to demonstrate:
- A relevant degree qualification and ideally (although not essential) a post masters in Geotechnical, Geology or Mining
- Experience of working to a Senior Engineer level on a range of projects
- The ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders within a project
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively on projects as required
- Full working rights in Australia
For a confidential discussion, please contact Steve Morris on 0406 707275 / 02 8252 4011 / email@example.com or register your interest by applying via this website.
This role not quite what you're looking for? Please visit our website for a selection of other currently live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com