Long-standing and highly reputable Fire Engineering Consultancy headquartered in Queensland.
They are a select group of chartered and professionally accredited specialists, all with expert knowledge and a passion for fire science.
They are nationally accredited to work in all state and territories, with a fantastic track record to date.
This is an opportunity to work alongside fellow Fire Engineering experts and progress your career in the field. This role has a structured pathway in to a senior company leadership position.
Reporting to the Gold Coast Director and as part of an ever growing Fire team, this role will form an integral part of the business and will provide Fire Safety design input and project leadership to a very large and still growing client list.
The role will involve, modelling, client-side consulting (alternative solutions), presentations, client management, mentoring, documentation, business development (if interested), project leadership and coordination with clients both internally and externally.
This role will be given guidance as well as autonomy for you to lead projects and make the role your own. However, the internal support network will allow you to grow and develop your skills and experience.
- Around 5-8+ years in Building Services Fire Safety Design (a superstar with 3 years would be considered) and 2+ local Australian experience,
- Relevant Engineering degree or similar,
- CFD modelling experience,
- Highly developed communications and stakeholder management skills.
- Huge growth potential – structured pathway to senior leadership,
- Future progression to build a team,
- Growing business.
To discuss, please contact our engineering recruitment specialist George Hvid: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0427 933 873