Established in QLD over 40 years ago and now operate with 4 QLD offices and 1 in NSW this well respected and structured builder have created an excellent reputation of delivering projects to the highest level. The sectors they operate in are Education, agecare, industrial, defence and health and their project vales vary from $5M to $70M with projects in the $15M to $30M being their consistent areas.
About the role – Senior Estimator/Estimating Manager (Toowoomba office)
They are looking for a highly experienced Estimator/Estimating Manager to come into the business and manage the Estimating team of the Toowoomba region. They have 5 offices located in QLD with Toowoomba their head office. You will be managing a team of 4 plus working alongside the larger Brisbane team.
Skills and Experience
- 10 years plus as an estimator
- Experience with an established builder on similar size projects
- Either already in an Estimating Managers role or a Senior Estimator ready to step up
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stability with previous employers
- Good communication skills
- Lead from the front
- Able to help develop/keep client relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected builder with a first-class reputation.
- Working on a great variety of complex projects
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Good work/life balance
- Long term career on offer
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com