- Established builder operating in the mid tier market
- High quality builds dealing with good subbies
- Office based role in band new fitout - Homebush
You will be joining a medium size construction firm that has been operating in the Australian market for over 60 years. They take pride in the work they deliver, consistently live by their company values, and strive to support local business to strengthen economic growth in regional areas. Sectors covered include Aged Care, Government and general commercial valued to 40M
The senior leadership team have been with the company many years and provide a solid foundation for employee career development and progression.
Culture / Benefits
Aside from working in brand new office you will work alongside a leadership team that cares about the health and well-being of their team. They believe in creating an environment that facilitates a balanced lifestyle and support both personal and professional development.
You will work in the Sydney office however have be apart of a team that work in Brisbane who collaborate together and share the workload
Reporting into management locally and in Brisbane you will oversee 3-4 tenders at a time and have the support from a submission team to bring the tender together. You will come from a first principles pricing background using CostX and have good knowledge of the local market within the mid-tier commercial sector.
The position will be a senior resource locally in SYD and long term will progress into a management role where you will be able to build a team around you
Salary will depend on experience however figures above 170K can be expected
Key Responsibilities will include
- Review tender and contract documentation.
- Attend site inspections with client & subcontractors.
- Prepare tender packages.
- Request and review subcontractor & supplier quotations.
- Measure and prepare detailed bill of quantities.
- Issue client Requests for Information.
- Prepare Tender submissions inclusive of tender schedules, construction methodologies, construction programs, staging plans, etc.