Renowned for winning major transport infrastructure projects, this global consultancy are at the top of their game at present; winning major project after major project. With a global pedigree, they operate at the top of their field and boast influential and knowledgeable figureheads. This history has allowed them to develop systems and software that are the envy of the industry.
Having a number of large projects already underway, they have the requirement for a Senior Drainage Engineer to work on major projects.
• Knowledge and understanding of the following civil engineering areas:
- Highways and Urban Roads
- Stormwater, including Water Quality
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Water Quality
- Earthworks (specifically interfaces with drainage design)
- Utilities (specifically interfaces with drainage design)
• Tertiary Qualification in Civil Engineering or a related field
• Experience using hydraulic modelling packages, including 12D Drainage and Drains is essential
• Experience in using the MUSIC water quality package is essential
• Experience in the application of ARR 2019 and Austroads drainage design guidance
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for a selection of other roles that we have available right now: www.cgcrecruitment.com