Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who operate across major infrastructure projects in Sydney and across the state.
About the role:
- Document Control, ensuring all documents are compliant
- Maintain the document control system, Aconex
- Assisting and supporting the project team to manage various documents and contracts.
- Review, track and maintain document registers
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to make sure all documents are filed correctly
- Using document systems including Teambinder and Acconex.
- Record issues and track the location of control documents and drawings
- Assist in the coordination of Tender/delivery submission
- Other Adhoc Administration duties
- Completing spreadsheets and presentations
- Maintaining relevant registers and libraries.
- Worked in a tender or delivery phase of Project preferably Tier 1 or 2 contractors for for TfNSW / RMS / Sydney Trains
- 3-5 years in a similar role as a Document Controller
- Must have previous experience using Acconex and Teambinder
- Outstanding computer skills including MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to manage various tasks at once
- Professional work ethic
For further information please contact Will Gardner on 0435935377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org