The primary purpose of this role is to provide, manage and champion document control frameworks and overall documentation management processes and practices for a program and/or project, in order to support the effective flow, storage and retrieval of all program and/or project documentation throughout the entire program and/or project lifecycle. This role will also be responsible for reporting.
- Monitor and support all Document Control and information management systems for the program and/or project in compliance with corporate and TfNSW Agency document and records management requirements, including but not limited to setting up applications, procedures, processes, templates and registers.
- Provide support in implementation of document controls on projects including requirements gathering, systems / process design and configuration, preparation of document controls/management plan, go-live support of effective document controls.
- Provide expert advice and problem-solving on the range of issues which evolve from the establishment of Document Control standards and systems for internal users an external parties to ensure development and continuous improvement in managing documents.
- Provide guidance regarding Document Control and Document Management issues to all stakeholders including, but not limited to, the Document Controllers deployed to the program/projects
- Produce regular reports for management on the performance of services, programs and projects
- Coordinate and gather information for the reports from wider project team
- Demonstrated experience in a project environment with electronic records and document management systems; asset and/or engineering management systems; and project management systems