They are currently looking to engage a Senior Development Manager on an initial 12 month contract - WFH and Parramatta.
The primary purpose of the role is to lead project teams responsible for new supply creation, financial and economic viability assessment, project
planning/ programming, design co-ordination, development and financial control of projects. The role identifies and builds relationships with targeted community, public and private stakeholders role and drives strategy, timelines, budget and compliance parameters to forge, secure and deliver social housing.
- Deliver social housing projects, through a range of delivery mechanisms including partnering with the private, not--for-profit and the community housing sector to deliver outcomes in line with LAHC objectives.
- Establish and proactively manage positive working relationships with project stakeholders, including business partners, contractors, external consultants and other Government Agencies to guide contributions, manage expectations, report progress, leverage knowledge and foster long term relationships.
- Develop and manage a range of projects through the project lifecycle, ensuring effective planning, stakeholder management, and operative financial and risk management processes, to guide project delivery in meeting business objectives. Drive project outcomes to ensure all projects are scoped, planned, costed, resourced, managed to deliver outcomes, and aligned with program objectives and client needs.
- Plan, manage, monitor, report and coordinate governance arrangements to ensure financial, cost, time and quality of planning, approvals and project implementation occurs in line with quality assurance practices.
- Identify, analyse and advise on legal, regulatory and operational risks to projects and initiatives, and develop, communicate and implement risk mitigation plans and strategies.
- Drive a culture of innovation and collaboration and evaluate, share and implement industry best practices to ensure continuous improvement in processes, procedures and activities.
- Prepare a range of strategic and operational documentation, including briefing papers, discussion papers, reports, submissions and responses to provide and seek information from project stakeholders.
- Provide advice and support to Executive Leadership Team on the development, implementation, management and reporting of projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in construction management, property development or relevant business discipline.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of private sector property and construction development processes.
- Understanding of machinery of government, policy process and relevant statutory requirements.
- Extensive project management skills and experience.